Are you interested in the Samsung Gear 2nd Generation 360 Camera? Watch as I unbox this camera and discuss the difference between the 1st and 2nd gen. As far as 360 camera’s go, the 2nd Generation Samsung Gear is a great buy and features Live Video Streaming on Facebook and YouTube which is pretty AWESOME! The camera features a 360° video resolution up to 4096x2048 @ 24fps and a Photo resolution of 15MP. Compared to the 1st generation camera, the video quality, stitching, and stabilization seem to be greatly improved!
Subscribe to see more videos and comparisons of this camera vs other 360 cameras on the market!
Whats in the box?
- Samsung Gear 360 Camera (2017 – 2nd Edition)
- USB cable (Type-C)
- Carrying Strap with Ring Stand attached
- Protective Camera Pouch
- Quick Start Guide
- Color: white
- Dimensions: 46.3mm x 100.6mm
- Weight: 130g
- Camera: CMOS 8.4MP x2 / F2.2 lens
- Features: Dual Lens Mode, Single Lens Mode (Front/Rear)
Video, Photo,Time lapse, Video looping, Landscape HDR
EV, Sharpness, White Balance, HDR, Wind Cut, ISO Limit (up to 1600)
Horizontal Correction, Geo Tagging (via Smartphone)
- Max Photo Resolution: 360˚ Dual Lens: up to 15MP (5472 x 2736)
- Photo Format: JPEG
- Max Video Resolution: 360˚ Dual Lens: up to 4096 x 2048 (24fps)
- Video Codec: MP4 (H.265)
- Recording Time: 130 minuets per charge
- Battery: 1,160mAh
- Memory: MicroSD card (up to 256GB)
- Mobile Apps: Android, iOS
- PC Software: Windows, Mac
- Smartphone Compatibility: Galaxy S8, S8+, S7, S7 Edge, Note5, S6, S6 Edge, S6 Edge+, A5/A7 (2017) running Android 5.0 or later. iPhone 7, 7+, 6S, 6S+, SE running iOS 10.0 or later.
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4/5GHz), Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth v4.1, USB 2.0 (Type-C)
- IF Connector: USB 2.0 (Type-C)
- Sensor: Gyro, Accelerometer
- Protections: Dust and Splash Proof